So, today is my 27th birthday… I am officially in my late 20s. To be honest, I’m not sure how I feel about this. To celebrate this day on my blog I figured I would talk about myself, I mean my birthday is all about me right?!? And I thought this was the perfect opportunity to share things with you, and help you to learn more about me then the craft projects I am doing. So here you go, a list of 27 things that you didn’t know about me for my 27th birthday!
1. My name means cheerful
2. I HATE pickles
3. I bought my house BY MYSELF at 22, and I am so proud of that
4. I was on the jump rope team in elementary school
5. I’ve visited over 30 countries
6. My favorite physical thing about myself is my smile
7. My brother is 5 years older then me and I always idolized him
8. I am dyslexic
9. I prefer to eat with my fingers or chopsticks over silverware
10. I won’t drink water out of a bathroom sink (weird right?)
11. I was the classic overachiever in High School
12. Since I was in 4H I am now a sewing perfectionist (its annoying)
13. My boyfriend and I started blogs the same day… he is now a professional blogger… oops! Ha
14. I own power tools… I am pretty bad ass right?
15. I am embarrassed to tell people that I am a fashion designer because I think it makes me sound stupid
16. I am terrified of drowning, yet I went scuba diving
17. I am obsessed with cheeseburgers… like a fat man… it’s bad
18. I can’t eat with out a napkin in my lap
19. Last year I went skydiving for my birthday… with my mom
20. Every time I have an interview/ presentation/ test I wear fancy undies to give me confidence
21. I grew up on a Christmas tree farm
22. I still love the Spice Girls
23. 3 years ago I gave up caffeine cold turkey… so proud!
24. I was a dedicated ski racer growing up
25. I am really awkward and shy around strangers
26. I basically always drink out of straws
27. I always thought that by 27 I would be married and starting a family, but I am very happy with the life I actually have… funny how that works!
Hope you all had a great weekend, I am off to drive go carts and probably eat a cheese burger!